We, Sunil K. Khanna & Co., An Experienced Chartered Accountant firm in Delhi with over 40 years of expertise in the areas of Company Registration in India, Business Registration in India, Business Analysis, Tax Planning, Income Tax Filings, GST Consultancy, Corporate Compliance & Advisory, Audit, Investigations & Reporting and Submissions to the Indian Tax & Regulatory Authorities. Proficient in the Setting up Business in India via Start-ups & Business Acquisitions, Obtaining Regulatory Approvals for Foreign Direct Investments & Liaison/Project Offices in India, Non Residents/ Expats Tax Advisory & Compliance''''s, Corporate Compliance''''s, Business Restructuring & Forensic Audits. A detail-oriented and resourceful individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, combined with an excellent understanding of complex tax & regulatory issues.
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE
Business Review and Analysis
• Review and analyses tax issues, both local and cross – border, being mindful of key performance factors and short and long term business objectives.
• Scrutinize financial reports and statements in order to identify opportunities and capitalize on savings through the advantageous use of tax planning.
• Due Diligence for companies with respect to Tax, Regulatory, Labour, etc. and understanding accounting practices and internal systems for best acquisitions.
Tax Advisory & Compliance
• Prepare corporate and personal Income tax returns for Corporates & High Net worth Individuals.
• Expert Advisory under Income Tax, Service Tax, VAT/ Sales Tax, Excise and Goods & Services Tax.
• Manage Tax Audits and ensuring compliance in Tax Fillings.
• Review issues involving the India- International Double Taxation Avoidance Treaties.
• Compliance related to Tax Fillings and Clearances of Foreign Subsidiaries and Companies in India.
• Representation before Tax Authorities for Assessments, Appeals & Other Litigation Matters up till the Apex Supreme Court levels.
Audit, Investigations & Reporting
• Conduct Statutory, Tax and Internal Audit of Financial Statements of Corporates & High Net Worth Individuals.
• Conduct Transfer Pricing Audits for Cross Border Transactions of Multi-National Corporations
• Conduct Due Diligence audits assisting corporates in business acquisitions, mergers and restructuring.
• Conduct Forensic and Limited Review of Financial Statements for Corporates and Multi-National Corporations.
• Investigating Serious Frauds and Maintaining trails to unearth complex issues.
• Reporting to Banks, Insurance Companies and Investigating Authorities on complex issues.
• Prepare and maintain compliance of Annual and Quarterly compliance''''s with Regulatory authorities such as Reserve Bank of India and Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority.
• Representation before Regulatory Authorities such as Reserve Bank of India to secure permissions and approvals for corporates, expats and individuals.
• Representation before Tax Authorities for Assessments, Tax Issues, Lower Tax Rate Approvals.